This unit is designed for the sanitary preparation of beer storage tanks (kegs) with a capacity of 30 litres and 50 litres.
|01.||Stainless steel||AISI 304|
|02.||Productivity (50L kegs)||up to 20 per hour|
|03.||Number of washing heads||2|
|04.||Tanks for washing solutions||1/2|
This unit is made in the form of a stainless steel frame on which 80L detergent containers are placed. It is connected to compressed air systems, alkali supply, carbon dioxide supply, and hot and cold water. Equipped with a detergent supply pump, a regulation system, and shut-off valves.
We will provide consultation and recommendations
The keg is placed upside down in the frame, with the washing head fixated accordingly.
- draining of beer residue into the sewers
- rinsing of kegs using water
- cleaning of kegs using compressed air
- washing of kegs with an alkaline detergent
- rinsing of kegs using hot water
- filling of kegs with compressed carbon dioxide